Friday, August 17, 2007

Polls and New Look

I have been told by several readers that the poll regarding the best Foreign signing in MLS this year who is not a Beckham rule player is often times not working in IE 7.0. If you have Firefox, it works fine, but if you are running IE, I apologize and will notify Blogger as to the problem.

As you've noticed we've debuted a new look today. I had been toying with the change for a while now, but flipped the switch so speak today. Let me know what you think of the new look in comments. Thanks!

Kartik

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is getting sharper all the time. Keep up the good work!

City Lou said...

I've tried to vote several times and to no avail. That's why you only have 18 votes. The thing isn't working correctly.

City Lou said...

For the record I would have voted for Toja.